FOR SALE: FENDER 62 Reissue Jazzmaster USA

Diggey

FOR SALE: FENDER 62 Reissue Jazzmaster USA

Postby Diggey » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 am

For sale is a MINT 62 Reissue USA Made Fender JAzzmaster in 3 Tone Sunburst. This guitar was bought to collect brand new and has been stored under the bed and barely played.

You can see in the pictures the Guitar is In New Condition and the case candy has never been used. The bag was open to get the trem, but the strap, cord, strings and all tags are untouched. As is the case, as you can see in the pix still has the blue plastic on it and the guitar itself still has the plastic on the guard.

I bought it to collect and never look at it let alone use it. I've had several guitars that were sold on here and a few up for sale. So don't miss out on a steal for a MINT IS NEW USA made reissue Jazzmaster.

I have the Fender box it came in as well and is stored in. I prefer some sort of a meeting/ drop off but will ship if desired. I live near Pittsburgh and travel alot. So, let me know. Sorry no trades at this time.

Cash is the king they say. I have a bunch of pix so let me know. $1300 dropped off/shipped and insured. OBO.

Diggey

Re: FOR SALE: FENDER 62 Reissue Jazzmaster USA

Postby Diggey » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 am

SOLD

Return to “For Sale”