Mosrite "Ventures" Model: Late 66 or Early 67

bigdave

Mosrite "Ventures" Model: Late 66 or Early 67

Postby bigdave » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 am

Hello to all. I have a Mosrite "The Ventures" Model that has been in a case in my dad's attic since the 60's and now it sits in it's case under my bed. Dad played in a band and loaned a band mate money, he gave my dad this guitar until he paid him back. He didn't pay him back, so dad kept the guitar. I thought I was going to get into guitars, didn't work out. I think it would be best to find an appreciative home for this guitar as it's doing nothing but taking up space and pipe dreams. Any help that you could offer would be great. If you need any more information I would be glad to get it to you. I am interested in selling if price is fair. Serial is 4913. Original case, missing handle. I have plenty more pictures than those below for those of you who would care to take a look at more or something specific. I am looking to get 2500 for this beauty, which includes the original gator case. Please PM me with interest or for more information.

Thanks.

Big Dave

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91741859@N05/8336702194/in/photostream/

mchoate1

Re: Mosrite "Ventures" Model: Late 66 or Early 67

Postby mchoate1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks for getting back with me.. I am sure I will Love this guitar when I get it cleaned up with a good setup....It should be a great player... Later Milton

Return to “For Sale”