"F nder Reverb Unit Clone

zarfnober
Top Producer

"F nder Reverb Unit Clone

Postby zarfnober » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 pm

I built this reverb unit using all new parts, hand wired on homemade board, ClassicTone transformers, cloth covered wire(mostly), Alpha pots, Switchcraft jacks, Belton tube sockets,Mojo chassis, Xicon electrolytic caps, Mallory coupling caps, Sprague cathode caps, mix of carbon comp, carbon and metal film resistors, Belton tank, chicken head knobs, brown tolex, wheat grill.

Tubes are NOS RCA 6K6, JJ 12AX7, and 12AT7. You will need to get a foot switch, as I don't have one. It'll still work, you just can't switch it on and off without it.

Sounds exactly like you'd expect it to, and built like they were back in the day. I got all the parts for this when I was making tweed cabs for Triode Electronics, as I recall i took the parts in trade, and they sat till this past fall. I basically just like building this stuff, and all my toys already have reverb.

Special forum price! $500.00 plus the ride/insurance from Charlottesville, Va. 22911. A Mojo kit will cost you $579.00, Weber gets $445.00 with much cheaper components. It will be properly packed, expect between $20-$30. I can take credit/debit cards, I prefer not to use PayPal.

Trying to post link, not good at this, I can also put a sound sample to Facebook if you need it.

Call me anytime,

Rocco Egizio
630-306-8639
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

zarfnober
Top Producer

Re: "F nder Reverb Clone

Postby zarfnober » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

zarfnober
Top Producer

Re: "F nder Reverb Clone

Postby zarfnober » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

I usually ship small stuff thru USPS, haven't had a problem yet, and they are usually cheaper for this size package. But I'll only charge actual shipping wether it's UPS, FedEx or USPS.

Rocco

Return to “For Sale”