1965 Mosrite Ventures Candy Red Metallic for sale

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

1965 Mosrite Ventures Candy Red Metallic for sale

Postby Bob Shade » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 am

Hello forum friends,

Here is a 1965 Mosrite Ventures model I refinished for myself a while back that I have decided to part with now. It features all original parts, including a 65 green guard, clay neck position markers, polished keys and tailpiece 65 pots and wiring harness, and 65 logo no registered trademark powerful pickups. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to inquire. This guitar looks as it it just rolled off the assembly like in Bakersfield in 1965! I finished the body in a multi step silver metallic and Candy Apple red finish over top with lot's of clear for a deep looking candy red. The metallic catches the light for just the right look. The neck is finished with a slight amber to give it the authentic 1965 appeal. I silk screened the Mosrite Ventures logo from the original Mosrite silk screen in white as that was a rare option in 1965 that is rarely seen. The original case is included and still functions perfectly although it is worn. The price is $3600.00 shipped anywhere! Why purchase a Japanese copy for this cost or more when you can purchase a genuine made in Bakersfield California restored 1965 Mosrite Ventures made by Semie Mosleley? This will hold it's value as well. Thanks for looking and surfs up!

Bob Shade/ Hallmark Guitars
240-473-1157

Return to “For Sale”