FANS OF THE VENTURES

balt11tab

FANS OF THE VENTURES

Postby balt11tab » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Howdy gang & HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Ventures East Coast Fan Jam host TOM BALTAEFF here with the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT that
fellow member Walt Stagner & myself on XMAS DAY launched a new forum devoted to THE VENTURES & their music. Simply titled
FAN OF THE VENTURES, it's our hope that it SUPPLEMENTS NICELY the other forums out there inc. this that keep the legacy of this
still vibrant band out there. The specific link is: http://fansoftheventures.createaforum.com/indexphp Do check it out, join, look
over the slew of categories available for discussion then post away to your heart's content. And I almost forgot- HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Edward Lopez

Re: FANS OF THE VENTURES

Postby Edward Lopez » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 pm

balt11tab wrote:Howdy gang & HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Ventures East Coast Fan Jam host TOM BALTAEFF here with the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT that fellow member Walt Stagner & myself on XMAS DAY launched a new forum devoted to THE VENTURES & their music. Simply titled FAN OF THE VENTURES, it's our hope that it SUPPLEMENTS NICELY the other forums out there inc. this that keep the legacy of this still vibrant band out there. The specific link is:
http://fansoftheventures.createaforum.com/indexphp

Do check it out, join, look over the slew of categories available for discussion then post away to your heart's content. And I almost forgot- HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yay, an East Coast link to THE VENTURES! :D

Thanks, Tom & Walt. Joining, boss.

NOTE: I copied and pasted the above URL from your post but instead of the forum I got this notice:
Hmmm, we can not find a forum with that address
Did you mean to create a forum?

So I looked at your URL and saw that there were spaces so I closed them above and made it an active link.

AN ADDITIONAL PROBLEM: I tried registering a bunch of times and had to give up. The CAPTCHA box kept resulting in:
An Error Has Occurred! The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

Which is b.s. 'cause I couldn't make mistake after mistake. This is not the first, nor the last, time I've had problems with that system. It needs overhauling.

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

I just signed up. Registration was a piece of cake. One try! ;)

BTW, I fixed the link in balt11tab's original post.
Danny Ellison

Edward Lopez

Postby Edward Lopez » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 pm

dubtrub wrote:I just signed up. Registration was a piece of cake. One try! ;)

BTW, I fixed the link in balt11tab's original post.

In fixing the original post you may affected the Register page CAPTCHA 'cause this time it took only one effort. Thanks, Danny. ;)

olrocknroller
Top Producer

Postby olrocknroller » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am

I'm a newbie there too! Thanks for putting up the site!
Olrocknroller

Return to “Links of Interest”