Vintage Guitar Gallery has been updated

torana

Vintage Guitar Gallery has been updated

Postby torana » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi All

The Vintage Guitar Gallery website has been down for a longggggggg time.
So got my finger out and have learnt allot about wordpress and have made a new site.

hope you enjoy, if you can think of any mods or improvements let me know

http://www.VintageGuitarGallery.com

cheers Julian
1965 Ventures MKI Ice Blue
1965 Ventures MKI Candy Apple Red
1966 Ventures MKI Suburst
1965 Ventures MKII Sunburst
1966 Ventures MKV Sunburst

The Vintage Guitar Gallery: The place to be for Pre-CBS Fenders and Early Model Mosrite Guitars

Veenture
Master Contributor

Re: Vintage Guitar Gallery has been updated

Postby Veenture » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 am

Cool!

Adisak

Postby Adisak » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:36 am

I know very much offline. Please update the other stories I'm waiting for.

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Unfortunately, all I see is just a template. And the links open up to other templates.

Sarah93003
Master Contributor

Postby Sarah93003 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:37 pm

If you click on Category and choose one with numbers to the right then you'll see the picks.
1982 Fender Bullet
1994 Gretsch Streamliner G3155 Custom
2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
2006 Jude Les Paul 12 String

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Sarah93003 wrote:If you click on Category and choose one with numbers to the right then you'll see the picks.

This is a test as I tried to reply earlier and all I got was an error page after clicking on Submit.

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Eduardo Aguilu wrote:
Sarah93003 wrote:If you click on Category and choose one with numbers to the right then you'll see the picks.

This is a test as I tried to reply earlier and all I got was an error page after clicking on Submit.

Sarah: I'm having a problem replying to you. My test reply was posted. But when I try to offer a full explanation on what I'm experiencing on the Vintage Guitar Gallery and I click on Submit I get the error page. I'm not going to offer it now 'cause I don't know if I'll get through or get the error page again. So to cut to the chase your link does not result in an image gallery, just 22 ghost, empty boxes.

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Eduardo Aguilu wrote:
Eduardo Aguilu wrote:

Sarah: I'm having a problem replying to you. My test reply was posted. But when I try to offer a full explanation on what I'm experiencing on the Vintage Guitar Gallery and I click on Submit I get the error page. I'm not going to offer it now 'cause I don't know if I'll get through or get the error page again. So to cut to the chase your link does not result in an image gallery, just 22 ghost, empty boxes.

I'll try one last time as the problem with my replies could have been that I copied and pasted the Error page text and included it in my replies and the text possibly triggered the error page. So here's a description of what I encountered at the Vintage Guitar Gallery page:

Let's see if this works. I clicked on your link. The page that followed says VINTAGE GUITAR GALLERY with a line of headers (Home, Categories, Date Your Guitar, etc.) underneath that title. Below that are 22 square boxes but the boxes don't have a solid outline (they are ghostly) and they're blank and when you place the cursor inside a box, text appears but it's ephemeral. Here is what the first box shows:
Beyonc

Posted: January 11th, 2015 ? No Comments
Filled under: Ventures Model

The second box shows this:
“Rather, the Sixth Circuit Court ruled that there needs to be

Posted: December 31st, 2014 ? No Comments
Filled under: Ventures Model

And so on for each box.

Earlier, when I tried to reply to you and I clicked on Submit, I wound up on an error page. I eventually sent a message with the error text to dubtrub. He must have fixed it 'cause I just tested the Submit button and it behaved normally. Now, I'll cross my fingers and click on it again.

Sarah93003
Master Contributor

Postby Sarah93003 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 pm

After clicking on "Categories", it should drop down and give you what you see above. Then click on one of the links to see the images.

Are you having difficulty replying to people's posts in this thread?
1982 Fender Bullet
1994 Gretsch Streamliner G3155 Custom
2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
2006 Jude Les Paul 12 String

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:39 pm

I clicked on Categories and got your display to which I'll go back after this. But what happens when I click on your link is that that display page flashes but the page that actually stays open is the one I describer with the 22 ghost boxes. I don't know if the same thing happens to anyone else but that's what I experience(d). Thanks for clearing that up. And, no, I don't have a problem replying to posts here or anywhere. What I think happened is that on my first attempt I got an error page. I don't know what triggered it but all I did was click on Submit. Also, I admit that I read your instructions to click Category, but it left my brain when the strange-looking page opened. I just now read your line and it finally penetrated my brain. The problem escalated, I think, when I included the text of the error page in my efforts at replying and the coded text affected the forum's computer.

Return to “Links of Interest”