va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
my guitars @ LGTf
Official Member of the GUN Guitar Owners Association
my 2011TDPRI entry

vjf1968
Top Producer

Re: GearHead Pedals

Postby vjf1968 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am

Sarah93003 wrote:As you know I've purchased the domain name, http://www.GearHeadPedals.com where I plan to offer my custom "car" pedals. I'm working with a cartoonist to create some characters for my website. To give you an idea, I would like a young man that we will call "Gear Dude". He's tall, thin, with raggedy hair and his cap on sideway. He'll be in coveralls with a patch that says "GD". The idea is that during the day he's a mechanic, but at night he's a heavy metal player. The second charcter will be a tatooed guy in his 40's-50's who is in a Rockabilly band. The third character is the "Goddess". She's blonde, thin, and totally shreds on a Mosrite guitar.

Well, the cartoonist did the Goddess first and when I first saw it I thought he had made a cartoon of me from my younger days. Have a look.

What? Yes, when I was younger I had tons of "attitude". :mrgreen:

I like this. It has a Hanna-Barbera type of vibe in the style. I would avoid the name "Gear Dude" because it might get confused with "Gearmandude" who does those pedal review on You Tube. But that is just my opinion.

Return to “Other Instruments, Equipment, Accessories & Projects”