Picks

bumblebeetwist

Re: Picks

Postby bumblebeetwist » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am

Dunlop 1.12, purple with a turtle.
Been using them almost exclusively since 1985. Not that there aren't a million other great choices, its just at this point I have a hard time playing anything else. If I want variety I keep some new ones handy to contrast against the ones that have been through the wash...they do metamorphosize a bit when laundered..

khai123

Postby khai123 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 am

Nice, washing the pick. I usually use the orange Dunlops .60mm; I can alternate pick, tremolo, glide across, and the pick is light and heavy in any situation. just right :mrgreen:

-Eyan

ludobag
Top Producer

Postby ludobag » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

from very long time dunlop turtle or crocodile user 's
and i have discover the rihno ones
seems really cool and at same thickness seems to be less flexible than the 2 others
at this time i am on 0,90 MM ones
for one times an american product is in mm :lol: that s cool , :shock: could you imagine the fraction written on the picks if they were in inch :lol:

panther
Top Producer

Postby panther » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 am

ludobag wrote: could you imagine the fraction written on the picks if they were in inch :lol:

If they did that, a 0.80 MM pick would become. Approximately .031" , or in fractions 1/32" I see no problem, actually less writing on the pick then if it were written in MM. In fact it appears about 1/2 the space required, to write it in Inches then it is to write it in Millimeters. Even the descriptive word is 1/2 as long. :o
Dan
"The More People I Meet, The More I Miss My Dog"

Return to “Other Instruments, Equipment, Accessories & Projects”