Broke Femur

mark1
Top Producer

Re: Broke Femur

Postby mark1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 pm

oipunyguy. Of all things I broke it while mowing the lawn! Using a walk behind mower that I've used for years.I went forward to mow a small patch and then stepped back to finish the job.When stepping back I eather caught one foot behind the other or my foot slipped on the grass and I fell back and twisted and fell with all weight on the blacktop driveway.

Now onto part two :( I just got out of the hospital after a three day stay because of an infection that most likely came from the O.R !!! darn,if you don't want to get sick stay out of the Hospital.....germ filled places :x

oipunkguy
Master Contributor

Postby oipunkguy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 am

yes i know. and the germs are usually resistant to the typical meds. hope you get well soon. something you may want to think about is if you make your body ph level more acidic it's toughier for germs to live in that environment. so it helps to eat spicy foods, onions, garlic, etc. and of course oranges. the downside to having a more acidic ph level in the body makes you more prone to inflamation.
Cheers,
Aaron
Facebook.com/aarons.guitars

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."
— Mark Twain

peterbright

Postby peterbright » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

good luck healing and stay away from hospitals...many sick people there

Return to “Off Topic”