Reverb: 1971 - 1974 V-2 , 2V0131, Sunburst

Postby 101Volts » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 pm

https://reverb.com/item/47152986-vintag ... -sell-rare

"SHIPPED FROM
Mod Lang Vintage
South Pasadena, CA, United States

About This Listing
From Mod Lang Vintage:

This guitar was made to the standard specifications of the V-II for the early 1970's, with body shape similar to a reversed Fender Stratocaster, two Humbucker pickups, vibrola, four control knobs, selector switch, two pushbutton controls, bound rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays and sunburst finish. It comes with the original hard shell case and amp cord.
This is an all original beauty, two owner guitar that has been pampered and well cared of for 49 years; I've owned it the past 7 years. The finish is excellent with no checking or crazing of the finish. There are two finish issues to note however. One is on the body where the arm makes contact with the guitar. There is an area about the size of a penny where the finish is gone. The other is a small ding on the vey top of the peghead. (See the close up photos of these areas.)
The guitar is freshly set up and ready to play. This is a classic guitar designed by the legendary Semie Moseley. She sounds great and is also easy on the eyes!
We will split FEDEX ground shipping"

I saw this about 3.5 hours before posting this, and it already seems to have sold. I just linked it here for future reference, since these V-2 models are so rare. This is the highest # for one I've seen so far, 2V0131.

- Austin
1966 Ventures II (German Carved, B670,)
1970s "Not a Blues Bender" Body 1,
1970s "Not a Blues Bender" Body 2,
1976 Brass Rail Deluxe #10,
2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI.

Return to “eBay, Craigslist & other listings”