Brand New Custom 60

Tom From Vero

Brand New Custom 60

Postby Tom From Vero » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:05 pm

I have a 1984 American Standard Strat, and I've always been very pleased with it. That said, what guitar addict growing up in the 50's and 60's didn't notice the Ventures Mark I Mosrite? I've always wanted one, but the price and some of the technical issues were always a drawback. I don't remember how I came across the Hallmark website, but Bob Shade can tell you I was hooked on the Custom 60 immediately. My family got together to arrange this as a gift, with my son Dan working directly with Bob. When the guitar arrived and I opened the case, even the Fedex people were dazzled!

The guitar has a great feel, and a really great sound. If anyone needs to know what this guitar sounds like clean (bridge pickup), listen to Nokie Edwards' "Mosrite Forever" (Google it). Bob - Thanks again!

Pics to follow.

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Re: Brand New Custom 60

Postby Bob Shade » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:03 am

Thanks for posting. You are a lucky guy to have family that purchases a guitar for you. Thank you for your patience on this one. I look forward to some pics of you and your new H60C!

Best reverbs,

Bob

khai123

Re: Brand New Custom 60

Postby khai123 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am

We're all rejoicing this glorious occasion with you and your new beauty. Also, we can't wait to see her ;)

Thanks,
Eyan :mrgreen:

Return to “Hallmark Guitars”