Hallmark Man or Astroman? model kit intonation advice

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Re: Hallmark Man or Astroman? model kit intonation advice

Postby Bob Shade » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Hey guys on the forum, I hope to settle this thread with a little more info. I would not normally put this out there for public display but since it is already, hopefully we can get a better understanding.

Through a forum member I saw this post on another forum after he got the guitar. He seemed to be really happy with it. See below:

Since then he took the guitar to a shop that sold him a bill of goods in things that did not need to be done to the guitar and suddenly, it is a bad guitar from the start, missing parts, a kit, all sorts of weird claims.

I offered the guy a complete refund if he would return it in the same condition as we sent it to him in and he refused to send it back. He said he wanted to keep the guitar AND get a refund to boot.

I am still wondering on what planet that is going to happen. So he filed a Paypal claim against us stating his position. Paypal sided with Hallmark (thanks Paypal) he then closed the case.

Most of you guys on the forum have dealt with me at one point or another over the past 15 years and you know how our customer service standards are and know who I am.

I can tell you that thread is completely fabricated to suit someone this customers own needs. He did not receive a guitar with no box or packing materials with a body and neck and a bag full of hardware and electronics. Simply not the case.

It begs the question, if the guitar was so bad, why did he not return it to begin with? Anyway, he seems to be happy with the guitar as he is not returning it. He may post more fabrications here for you to read.

All I can say is, I will leave it up to you as to what happened here. Is the whole Hallmark buying world off kilter? Or is it just this one guy? You decide.

Here is the post from the other forum from when he first got the guitar and the link:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/inde ... ic=21167.0

thanks for reading this and on and upward!

Bob

rocguitar

Postby rocguitar » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Hey Bob,

If another forum member has ever experienced an "issue" with you or Hallmark Guitars that was anywhere close to what this fella is presenting, I think someone would have chimed in by now!

Thanks for taking the time to set the record straight!

As the saying goes......."This too shall pass"!

Keep up the great work my friend!
Ron

dshads4

Postby dshads4 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 pm

I recently procured one of Bob's Vintage Mosrite Guitar and I can not thank him enough for a very smooth transaction. Bob is very customer oriented and a fine gentleman. I regard him very highly and will definitely deal with him again in the near future.

Enrie

Greg_L
Top Producer

Postby Greg_L » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 am

This is crazy. Bob, I don't think I have to tell you that you have small army of very satisfied customers that are also quite vocal about their happiness with their Hallmark guitars and doing business with you. Count me as one of them. I haven't been around that long, but this is the first and only complaint I've ever read about Hallmark guitars, on any forum, and it's obviously some kind of ruse.

I love my Hallmark 60 Custom and will be getting another! 8-)

SASouth

Postby SASouth » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 am

I can't believe this person ever thought that anyone would accept at face value such obvious absurdities about Hallmark. It really is amazing.

He has apparently underestimated the number of happy Hallmark owners participating on this forum. :lol:

Return to “Hallmark Guitars”