Hallmark Guitars celebrates the 4th of July with the NU-FUZZ

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Hallmark Guitars celebrates the 4th of July with the NU-FUZZ

Postby Bob Shade » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:01 am

Hello forum friends!

For the month of July only we are celebrating America's birthday by offering the Hallmark NU-FUZZ at the bargain price of $149.00. This is $100.00 off of the regular price! We have had pro's toss their old fuzz boxes to the side after getting a NU-FUZZ!

This is a limited edition run of 4 colors never to be produced again. They are hand made in Bakersfield by Ed Sanner himself and come with a certificate signed by Ed that it is a limited edition of only 100 pieces! The cans are stainless steel and are strong and will never rust. Much better than the originals.

For you guys who do not have a NU-FUZZ and have wanted one, your time has come today. For guys who want to collect different colors, this is great opportunity.

We are sold out of "Kandy Orange" and have a just few of the other colors left. Any interested parties PM me for the discount payment info as the website does not reflect the sale.

Here are a couple of clips to give you a quick peek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bQq9zXn4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnYRnD2lpCQ

Here is a letter from a guy from Russia who purchased one who is really jazzed about his. These NU-FUZZ pedals ARE the real deal!

Hello Ed! My name is Ilya Shadrin and i'm the guitar player from Russia. I want to thank you for building NU-FUZZ. I own it already for a year and can't stop admire it. This box is the total fuzz universe, which was never made before. The range and usefulness of knobs on the box is unmatched. Reacting on guitar controls and pickup changing is the best possible! It is so amazing that i doesn't even feel like i own it, because the one i have is in use - but the thing with such a value should be stored in case. I guess all the demos online was made with the same feeling - they so bad and illustrates only crazy sides of possibilities, because the guys wanna to buy another one for yourself before all of them will be sold. My mind can't stop looking for something new, but every pedal i met is just worse than NU-FUZZ. The tone and clipping on this thing was matched perfectly! And the adjustability are so wide that i can "emulate" all other fuzz boxes possibilities with a NU-FUZZ flavor. I even mad sometimes on it, because it looks like it's impossible to find another fuzz i may want, except another color of the same, but my playing progress is growing with it continuously! :)
Thank you VERY MUCH Ed for all the moments i have with your box! You are the great sound engineer! God bless you!

With great respect and best regards, Ilya Shadrin

These will sell out soon so get yours today!
Happy 4th everyone! Watch those fingers!

Bob Shade

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Re: Hallmark Guitars celebrates the 4th of July with the NU-

Postby Bob Shade » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:46 am

UPDATE: thanks to Bumblebeetwist here on the forum, we are now sold out of Kandy Green NU-FUZZ pedals as well having been out of Kandy Orange. We do have a few Kandy Red and Kandy Gold left and that's the game!

Bob

bumblebeetwist

Postby bumblebeetwist » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 pm

I can't wait to play my new green machine!!

bumblebeetwist

Postby bumblebeetwist » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Just received my green Nu-Fuzz, already using it in a recording project and it sounds incredible!
Today I've been tracking fuzz bass, which can often be tricky to get a fat tone, and the settings on this unit allow you to keep more of the low-end frequencies when you want them. Note definition is good 'n punchy and it responds to dynamics wonderfully as well.
Already can tell this is the best fuzz pedal I've ever owned and by far the most versatile I've used in terms of range of tones and application.
Thanks Ed and Bob!!

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Postby Bob Shade » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Bump. Hello friends, only 2 more weeks to get the deep discount on a NU-FUZZ! These will be sold out soon.

Red and Gold left in stock.

Makes a perfect Christmas gift for your wife. :D

Bob

Return to “Hallmark Guitars”