How to Register - Updated, February 6 2024.

dubtrub
Administrator

How to Register - Updated, February 6 2024.

Postby dubtrub » Wed May 18, 2022 7:52 pm

Edit by 101Volts:

Starting on the 5th of September 2023, I'm an Admin, and registration is now open. When you register here, I'll need to manually activate your account. This doesn't happen right away, but I'm watching for new registrations.

1: When registering, please make absolutely certain that you're typing your eMail Address correctly. If you make a typo, I may deny the new account, and then you'll need to try registering again. I'm open to people re-registering here if they aren't spammers, so don't worry about that.

2: I've seen new members be completely inactive, without having returned to the forum. If you ask to register here, please check a week later, and I'm likely to have your account activated by then.

3: Once you've registered, please make an introduction post in the Introduction Forum. I'll send you a PM about that too, just to remind you.

This post was last edited on the 6th of February, 2024.

Danny's original post, which explained how the forum was from 18 May 2022 to 5 September 2023:

Attention New Members Registering to the forum. The forum is closed for new member registration and is no longer monitored daily. You may send an email and request to join the forum.
Danny Ellison

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”