Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

User avatar
maxkat
Senior Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby maxkat » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi folks,
forum member Eddie Ramone asked me to post some pics of his slab Ventures II B051, so here we go...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks a lot for showing us your Mosrite, Ed, i wish she was mine...
Cheers,
Max

motiersbad
Valued Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby motiersbad » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 pm

she is so wonderful

Eddie do you wan't marry me? :D

User avatar
zarfnober
Top Producer
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: Bolingbrook, Ill
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby zarfnober » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Cool!

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Brian
Top Producer
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 pm
Location: Bronx, NY
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby Brian » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 pm

I love that color. I know it's a long shot, but anyone know what the name of it is? Or better yet the name of that blue in a paint that's currently available?

User avatar
KRamone27
Master Contributor
Posts: 1325
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Carterville, IL
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby KRamone27 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Not sure of the actual name of the shade of blue but the blue duplicolor paint shop paint looks close IMO

User avatar
EFElliott
Top Producer
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm
Location: Checotah, Oklahoma USA
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby EFElliott » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 am

That's one cool little guitar!
For some reason the slab Ventures II is one of my favorite Mosrites,
I've got a lot of projects in the works, but when I get caught up I'm
going to start build some batches of Ventures IIs so I can have some in stock
all the time. Also I'm going to stock unfinished Bodies and necks, pickups, pickguards
and parts.
Ed Elliott
Check out this thead.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4957

Eddie Ramone
Regular Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Location: Perth Amboy New Jersey USA
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby Eddie Ramone » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

maxkat wrote:Hi folks,
forum member Eddie Ramone asked me to post some pics of his slab Ventures II B051, so here we go...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks a lot for showing us your Mosrite, Ed, i wish she was mine...
Cheers,
Max

Hey Max,
Thanks for posting the pics of my Mosrite Ventures II.
Im so happy to share the pics with all my new Mosrite friends!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!
Ed
1965 Mosrite Ventures II Slab Body (Blue)
1957 Fender Duo-sonic (Desert Sand)

Eddie Ramone
Regular Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Location: Perth Amboy New Jersey USA
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby Eddie Ramone » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

EFElliott wrote:That's one cool little guitar!
For some reason the slab Ventures II is one of my favorite Mosrites,
I've got a lot of projects in the works, but when I get caught up I'm
going to start build some batches of Ventures IIs so I can have some in stock
all the time. Also I'm going to stock unfinished Bodies and necks, pickups, pickguards
and parts.
Ed Elliott
Check out this thead.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4957

Hey Ed the slab Ventures is my favorite Mosrite too....looks good and killer tone...
Ed
1965 Mosrite Ventures II Slab Body (Blue)
1957 Fender Duo-sonic (Desert Sand)

Eddie Ramone
Regular Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Location: Perth Amboy New Jersey USA
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby Eddie Ramone » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm

motiersbad wrote:she is so wonderful

Eddie do you wan't marry me? :D

Thanks a lot.....maybe.......
1965 Mosrite Ventures II Slab Body (Blue)
1957 Fender Duo-sonic (Desert Sand)

Eddie Ramone
Regular Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Location: Perth Amboy New Jersey USA
Contact:

Re: Eddie Ramone's slab Ventures II B051

Postby Eddie Ramone » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 pm

KRamone27 wrote:Not sure of the actual name of the shade of blue but the blue duplicolor paint shop paint looks close IMO

I would like to know the name of the color Blue if anyone knows
Ed
1965 Mosrite Ventures II Slab Body (Blue)
1957 Fender Duo-sonic (Desert Sand)


Return to “Mosrite Guitars & Basses Vintage USA”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests