Mosrite 200 amp schematic wanted

mosriteer

Mosrite 200 amp schematic wanted

Postby mosriteer » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Does anyone on this forum have the schematic for a Mosrite 200 amp? Just got one off Reverb, but the reverb does not work (ironic, indeed). The owner has taken off all 6 of the knobs and is selling them separately at $100 each.
I can trace the circuit but it will save me the work if someone has a schematic. I also suspect that the numbers of the transistors have probably come off now, so tracing the circuit will be incomplete at best. One can probably guess equivalent types by measuring the gain and looking at the collector or emitter load resistors but that's a bigger hassle.
Any help will be much appreciated.
I hope that members still swing by this forum once in a while and someone responds.
Thanks.

LoveyX
Top Producer

Re: Mosrite 200 amp schematic wanted

Postby LoveyX » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:20 pm

Hi mosriteer, sorry I took a long time to respond to your post, just seeing it now.
I do not have the schematic you are looking for but may have a couple possible leads to track one down.
There are two forum members who might be able to help if you ask Bob Shade or rsanner in a regular post or PM.
He may be able to check with Ed Sanner who is an electrical guy that designed amps and effects for Mosrite.
Hope this helps, making any progress with the amp? Got any pictures?

Return to “Mosrite Amps & Accessories”