1968 Mosrite Guitar Bass 450 Amp

dubtrub
Administrator

Re: 1968 Mosrite Guitar Bass 450 Amp

Postby dubtrub » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:00 am

MoishesRight wrote:BTW does anyone know how I can edit my amplifier pictures above to a smaller size? They seem to be slowing down this page for everyone when loading.

Save your photo's to one of the free image hosting website's. They will automatically be reduced to a size usable on a forum. If not, I can save them to my computer then transfer them to one of my image hosting accounts and repost them for you.
Danny Ellison

paulybass52

Postby paulybass52 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 am

MoishesRight wrote:Hello Mel,

Man Oh Manishevitz, looks like your Mosesrite logo is a big hit here. I could hardly get a word in here before everyone else was commenting on it. It is nice to get a good chuckle now and then from something like that. To answer your question though. I think the amp will be used for my 6 string Guitar through a Maestro Rover output (the rotating speaker only amplifies high freq. and the low end freq. needs to go to a separate amp via the rover output jack). I never have heard of your band until today. I'm glad to be talking with you here. I was trying to do a similar band to yours with a group of Jewish musicians here in the San Diego area. Now I feel like we would appear like copy cats of your band. Well back to the drawing board I guess. Keep up the great work.

ShaLoha,

Allen

BTW does anyone know how I can edit my amplifier pictures above to a smaller size? They seem to be slowing down this page for everyone when loading.

Hello-Mosrite Meshbucha!! I'll bet Semie's real name was Sammy Moskowitz,from the lower east side,but changed it for "showbiz"....

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 am

Well, with "Built in Soul" you could say that Mosrites "answer to a higher authority" like Hebrew National hot dogs!

Allen, Meshugga Beach Party will be down in Leucadia for a gig on Oct 19. Not San Diego, but close.
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

MoishesRight

Postby MoishesRight » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:48 am

Hello Dubtrub, Paulybass and Mel Again,

Any more Jewish Mosriters and we could have a minion here.

Danny I will work on the pictures, Pauly, I will see if the Mormon files have any histoy on Sammy Moskowitz and Mel, I'll see you in Leucadia.

Thanks for all the replies guys, this is like a breath of fresh air.

Shaloha,

Allen

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:53 pm

MoishesRight wrote:BTW does anyone know how I can edit my amplifier pictures above to a smaller size? They seem to be slowing down this page for everyone when loading.

MoishesRight wrote:Dan I will work on the pictures,

Never mind, I saved them to my photobucket account and did it for you. ;)
Danny Ellison

MoishesRight

Postby MoishesRight » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks Danny. I probably would have wasted a whole day figuring out how to do it. I'm glad you stepped in to help. Remind me to appoint you as Vice President when I am nominated President.

Allen

Return to “Mosrite Amps & Accessories”