A First Class KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite "The Ventures model" Bass

Eduardo Aguilu

A First Class KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite "The Ventures model" Bass

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:28 pm

I just received a KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite "The Ventures model" ca. '60s Electric Bass. It is a sunburst and seems to be unused. I'm convinced it is a KuroKumo because it meets all of the points that members here and Google Images show. The headstock says "M mosrite of California", a small "The Ventures model" logo, it has a serial number, the pickup cover says M mosrite, and the back plate says Mosrite. And best of all, it weighs just 8.7 pounds! It's beautiful

After it is professionally set up by luthier Evan Gluck I'll take photos and post them on Flickr for you to enjoy.

Eduardo Aguilu

Re: A First Class KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite "The Ventures model" Bass

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Test with Dropbox.

LoveyX
Top Producer

Postby LoveyX » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 am

Eduardo,
I cannot see the image, pls. re-post.

Eduardo Aguilu

Postby Eduardo Aguilu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:15 pm

LoveyX wrote:Eduardo,

In the "INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here" page under "Photos have disappeared", on page 3, the last post from Picure » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 am Test using Dropbox. Picure shows a photo posted using Dropbox. I went to Dropbox and downloaded the app. Then I went through a convoluted process involving Adobe in which I had to change my password to something I don't remember. The Dropbox instructions are not clear cut but I found myself being able to upload the photo I wanted to post here of my KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite The Ventures model bass I just bought. I took the photo's URL on Dropbox and placed it between Img. You see the result which is the same result when I tried to upload from Flickr: no photo, just the word Image.

I don't know how Picure was successful but I gave up on Dropbox.

I wonder if dubtrub will eventually have the resources to allow us to upload photos from our hard drive.

Picure

Postby Picure » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Eduardo Aguilu wrote:
LoveyX wrote:Eduardo,

In the "INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here" page under "Photos have disappeared", on page 3, the last post from Picure » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 am Test using Dropbox. Picure shows a photo posted using Dropbox. I went to Dropbox and downloaded the app. Then I went through a convoluted process involving Adobe in which I had to change my password to something I don't remember. The Dropbox instructions are not clear cut but I found myself being able to upload the photo I wanted to post here of my KuroKumo 1990s Mosrite The Ventures model bass I just bought. I took the photo's URL on Dropbox and placed it between Img. You see the result which is the same result when I tried to upload from Flickr: no photo, just the word Image.

I don't know how Picure was successful but I gave up on Dropbox.

I wonder if dubtrub will eventually have the resources to allow us to upload photos from our hard drive.

I went back and checked my post and it seems that my picture is now gone too. Ill try again and let u know how to do it.

Picure

Postby Picure » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Picure

Postby Picure » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:32 pm

I made a tutorial on how to post images using dropbox in the member introdutions thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7294

Return to “Modern Mosrites & Clones”