long-long time Mosrite ranger waitin'

brunob

long-long time Mosrite ranger waitin'

Postby brunob » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:38 am

I did an order from Music Ground in England for a Mosrite Ranger 65 in september,and still waitin' e mail...email..almost 4 months,it's not the best thing to do to buy on the net,but I saw that shop selling 200.000$ Gibsons and $$$$$Fenders,so I felt safe.
They e mailed Fillmore Japan..ok, they will send...nothing....frustrated!"!!!
Bruno :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

dubtrub
Administrator

Re: long-long time Mosrite ranger waitin'

Postby dubtrub » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am

Can you cancel the order through the shop and order direct from Fillmore Japan?
Danny Ellison

brunob

Postby brunob » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:27 am

oh no!
i had to pay in advance to make the order(it's very difficult to find Mosrites in Europe),but the shop in England had some Mosrites on ebay,so I made the order..when there are no more available,but they said there's one more....
now they have my money from september and still waitin for those guitars.
I emailed Fillmore more times..nothing of nothing!!
they showed me the e.mail from Fillmore Japan from the president telling about to be patient...but........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
mmmmmmmm Bruno

vibramute
Top Producer

Postby vibramute » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:13 am

I've heard about some shady business practices from MusicGround over the years. They don't have a very good reputation from folks in the Hofner/Vox/Beatle-gear circle, but I've never heard of them outright taking money without delivering a product. I hope it works out and that you end up getting the guitar you ordered. After 4 months I would skip emails and phone them. Ask for Justin, he's one of the owners/managers there.

ElTwang
Top Producer

Postby ElTwang » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

I assume you're talking about the Leeds branch? And I assume they have a shop in London. Otherwise forget about this post!

I was in London last month and went to the MusicGround shop in Denmark Street. They had two lefthand Mosrites in stock and I can't remember if they were Fillmore productions or not.....when asked, about Mosrite Rangers, however, they didn't seem to know anything about being the Euro importer as the MusicGround in Leeds states. That puzzled me.

Sorry to hear about that, Bruno. Waiting and not expecting such a long wait for a guitar just plain sucks!

brunob

Postby brunob » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 am

thanx you guys 4 the replyies!
I'm in contact with mr.Justin by phone-email-may be 50 email?he's very kind to me,he told me he did many e-mail to Fillmore.
I saw they sell Mosrite on ebay again.
no more guitar from that area.....
bruno :evil:

Chemo
Top Producer

Postby Chemo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 am

It's too bad to hear that it takes that long to get that guitar.

Let's keep our thumbs up that you'll get it soon. The good thing is that the Ranger is worth the wait; I really like mine, it is my most used guitar now.
This concludes my report from outer space. Now, back to studio!

brunob

Postby brunob » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 am

today 19 january 09...still nothing from Music Ground Leeds.............
over 50 e mails,10 calls,last email from them sayd:ok! Fillmore gave us proof of delevery,,will arrive in 5-7 days.........I forgot, there's 9 january!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers Bruno :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bushers
Valued Member

Postby Bushers » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:43 am

That is screwy, if I was back home I'd help you out by calling them, isnt there anyone in the UK on here that can have a word with the manager? They might get more sense, also, you should be able to get your deposit back if they have failed to fullfill their end of the deal, 4 months is rediculous...
Jason (Bushers)
1965 Ventures II Model ~ #B233

Univoxer

Postby Univoxer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm comin' into this a little late but I haven't seen anyone ask you if you paid with a credit card. If you did, getting in touch with your credit card company should have been your first effort since major credit card companies stand behind their customers and will initiate action to secure your paid money. They've always come through for me in transactions that I had problems with. If you paid by any other means there might be a government agency that could supply you with proper advise as to what steps to take. I hope this does not sound naive.

Bushers wrote:That is screwy, if I was back home I'd help you out by calling them, isnt there anyone in the UK on here that can have a word with the manager? They might get more sense, also, you should be able to get your deposit back if they have failed to fullfill their end of the deal, 4 months is rediculous...

Return to “Modern Mosrites & Clones”