Hey All!!

tin

Hey All!!

Postby tin » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am

Just joined today, from Montreal.
I'm looking to get a Mosrite, I just don't know which model yet but been playing a Dillion copy and now want the real deal.
Also have been playing Les Pauls and Telecaster and a PRS CE24, as well as a few other guitars.
Tin

dubtrub
Administrator

Re: Hey All!!

Postby dubtrub » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 am

Welcome to the forum.

At last now we have someone that can report on the Dillions. There is a post in the Mosrite Clone section with someone asking about these guitars. maybe you can share your views there.
Danny Ellison

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, tin. There are a couple of guys in the band "The Treblemakers" on the forum based in Montreal, check them out!

http://www.myspace.com/officialtreblemakers
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:15 pm

tin wrote:Just joined today, from Montreal.
I'm looking to get a Mosrite, I just don't know which model yet but been playing a Dillion copy and now want the real deal.
Also have been playing Les Pauls and Telecaster and a PRS CE24, as well as a few other guitars.
Tin

Welcome to the Community Tin. I had a PRS Custom a little ways back. Depending on what size neck you are comfortable with (i.e. PRS's have the 'Wide Thin' or the 'Fat' neck) will most likely determine what era neck you might like from a Mosrite. Judging by the guitars that you own, my guess is you might want to check out the 70s and later Mo's, in which they all have the wider neck and a little thicker frets that were on board :mrgreen: .......
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

oipunkguy
Master Contributor

Postby oipunkguy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:58 pm

welcome tin,

I've played some dillions myself and they are good guitars. but if you have never played a real mosrite, you gotta try one out, it kicks a dillion's butt!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
lol again welcome to the forum my canadian friend.
Cheers,
Aaron
Facebook.com/aarons.guitars

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."
— Mark Twain

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”